Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Win a FREE PAINTING this Saturday at TOM BROWN’S WORKSHOP

Saturday morning I’ll teach a plein air workshop and hold FREE RAFFLES for my demo paintings.
     All skill levels are welcome, including first-time painters.
     But I have all-new things to share that I’ve never covered in workshops before, so even experienced artists will find this an exciting day.
     All media are welcome, oils, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, gouache or whatever. I’ll be demonstrating in oils but the lesson concepts apply to other media as well.
     The workshop is from 9am to noon at North Woodbridge Lake. The fee is just $20, payable at the workshop. Parking is FREE. The weather prediction is sunny in the low to mid-70s and there are plenty of shade trees to sit beneath as we paint. Hope you can join us!
     Directions: We will paint at the edge of North Woodbridge Lake in Irvine, California. It is located on Barranca between Jeffrey and Culver. To get there take Barranca to Lake Road and park in the free parking lot on the Northeast corner of that intersection. Take the sidewalk down to the lake. We’ll meet in the grassy area beneath the trees near the gazebo. (See maps below.)
     If you let me know by Friday morning that you’ll be there I will have a special bonus gift for you – absolutely free.
Click HERE if you’d like to see a gallery of my paintings.
Click HERE to see my eBay auctions.

Tom Brown

tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home