Monday, August 14, 2017

WIN A FREE PAINTING from TOM BROWN, this Saturday.

Saturday morning I’ll teach a plein air workshop and hold FREE RAFFLES for my demo paintings.

All skill levels are welcome, including first-time painters. But I have several new things to share that I’ve never covered in workshops before, so even experienced artists will find this an exciting day.

I’ll give plenty of one-on-one instruction, and show you an easy way to capture the beauty of the scenery even if you’ve never done this before. By the way, you don’t need special gear to paint outdoors. Here’s how a simple pizza box can become your outdoor easel.
We’ll meet from 9am to noon at a quiet lake in Irvine, California. The fee is just $20. Perfect weather is predicted, parking is FREE and there are plenty of shade trees to sit beneath as we paint. Watch for driving directions and full details here tomorrow. Hope you can join us!

Click HERE if you’d like to see a gallery of my work.
Tom Brown

tombrownstudio@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home