Monday, October 31, 2016

PAINT OUTDOORS WITH ME THIS SATURDAY

Painting outdoors is amazing. It’s a great way to enrich your life and make wonderful memories. And it’s even more fun when you do it with a group of friends or other artists.
     This Saturday I’ll teach my final outdoor workshop of the year, designed especially for beginners. Although experienced artists will definitely enjoy it too. I hope you can join us.
     The fee is just $20 per person, payable in advance. I’ve even prepared a quick-start guide that tells you what to bring, how to dress, and it even shows how to make a simple outdoor easel that’s free.
     So come join us! It’s this Saturday, November 5th, from 9 to noon. We’ll have perfect weather with temperatures in the 70’s. We’ll paint at a local park in Irvine, with convenient FREE PARKING, CLEAN RESTROOMS and of course INSPIRING SUBJECTS to paint. You might even win a free drawing for my demo painting, but you must be registered to win.
     Email me for full details and the quick-start guide for beginners. tombrownstudio@cox.net
    
CLICK HERE for my paintings on eBay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home