Thursday, May 26, 2016

RAIN ON WINDOW by TOM BROWN

CLICK HERE to bid on my painting
     The other day I posted the painting shown below that I had painted  in the car while it was raining. Here’s another that I actually did first.
     It had just started to rain and I was fascinated by how things looked through the rain-streaked windshield. I quickly grabbed my paint box and did the painting shown above to capture that effect. I liked it so much I did another as the rainstorm increased. That one is now on eBay.
     You can CLICK HERE to go to the auction. Thanks for stopping to look. If you’re a fellow artist you may like my downloadable art lessons showing you how I paint a variety of things like this and more:
     My eBook Painting Tutorials
     My Video Painting Tutorials
     Questions? Email me: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home