Saturday, August 24, 2013

MOROCCO MARKETPLACE by Tom Brown, ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING

CLICK HERE and COLLECT ONE OR MORE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

“MEMORIES OF MOROCCO”
A SERIES by TOM BROWN

  I visited Morocco years ago and sketched countless things that caught my eye. The architecture. Marketplaces. People and their clothing. Colorful surroundings everywhere. It was a fascinating experience. I planned to create a series of paintings from the sketches upon returning home, but got side-tracked. Recently I came across my sketches and decided the time had come.

This series of miniature paintings is the result. Each of these is a one-of-a-kind original oil painting, about the size of a postcard. They each measure 4.25 by 5.5 inches and have been created on a heavy weight card stock that is acid-free and archival. Each of these brings back colorful "MEMORIES OF MOROCCO." I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home