Saturday, August 31, 2013

BACK BAY, NEWPORT BEACH ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown


I was preparing to conduct a Plein Air Workshop at this location for other artists and I did this 4x8-inch study while scouting the location in advance. I was struck by the wonderful lighting effects and simply HAD to capture it in a painting then and there. This is the result, and I was very pleased with it; I hope you like it as well.

If my art makes your day a bit brighter, or brings back a treasured memory, or gives you a moment's respite from the hectic pace of life, then I've succeeded to some small degree.

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

CLICK HERE TO BID ON THIS PAINTING:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home