Tuesday, June 04, 2013

MINIATURE PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


MINIATURE PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN
5 ½ x 4 ¼ inch Art Card
$15 in my Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/tombrownfineart?ref=seller_info  

I call these “POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE.” This is a beautiful ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING created while working directly from Nature on location, which is called "PLEIN AIR" painting.

Miniature oil paintings like this are like little jewels, sparkling with color and life. They make treasured gifts or wonderful additions to your own collection.

This is not a print; it is a genuine original oil painting on a heavy weight (40 pt.) archival acid-free art card, signed at lower right. The painted area has a border on all sides. The overall size of the card is 5 ½ x 4 ¼ inches, about the size of a postcard.

It can be displayed in your favorite frame or it is rigid enough to stand on its own on a shelf or easel.

About me:
I am a full time artist and Plein Air painter living in Southern California. I offer these small, affordable paintings on Etsy as a way to introduce my work to new collectors. I also paint in larger sizes on commission.

My monthly TV shows were filmed outdoors on location to demonstrate my own unique approach to PLEIN AIR painting.

And for more than 10 years I have also been teaching live workshops for other artists, both in the studio and also outdoors (en PLEIN AIR).

Thanks for stopping to look.
Tom Brown

tombrownart@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home