Friday, November 16, 2012

HOLIDAY SALE, 12x16 TOM BROWN PAINTINGS - $195 OR BEST OFFER.

I usually wince when the stores begin their Christmas Sales this early. But this year I’ve decided to go with the flow. I’m making many of my very best 12x16 inch paintings available in time for Holiday gift giving. A few are shown here.

Each is priced for “immediate purchase” at just $195, with free shipping! There is no bidding to compete with, but when they’re gone; they’re gone. Don’t wait too long.

Click here to purchase your favorite:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg  
Some of these large paintings were painted on location (en plein air), and others were painted in the studio. Each one is an example of my best work.

I’ll also continue to offer smaller works at lower prices during this period, so keep an eye out for them as well. Thanks for watching.

Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home