Saturday, October 20, 2012

TOM BROWN - TREES, CLOUDS, GRAY DAY, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING

5x7 inch ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING.
$1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

It was a stormy day; not the best for painting outdoors on location. But I was intent on capturing the weather effects on canvas and decided to take a chance. I was in luck. I completed this entire painting on location before the storm broke.

Paintings done directly from nature, (en plein air) often seem to capture the feeling of the moment better than studio work. This is an example of that.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed painting it. Thanks for looking.

Click the auction link above to bid on this painting; it has a one dollar opening bid.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home