Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP INFO, CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE


PLEIN AIR PAINTING - $1 AUCTION. CLICK HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg
 
Artists: I can show you how to paint like this, working directly from nature! My new Plein Air Workshop begins in a couple of weeks. Come join the fun!
 
This was painted at one of the locations I’ve scheduled for the workshop. I’ll show you everything you need to know, even if you’re a first time artist. And it’s easier than it looks.
 
Don’t miss this chance to join my group. We’ll meet for 5 Saturday mornings from 9am to noon and we’ll paint at a variety of beautiful locations around Orange County, California.
 
Classes begin on October 6. This is for all skill levels and I give loads of personal assistance. All painting sites have convenient parking and restrooms available.

If you would like to join us I’ll be happy to email you the details.


Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home