Monday, July 09, 2012

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR STYLE 6x8 CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING, $1 AUCTION

6x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
DONE IN THE PLEIN AIR STYLE
by Tom Brown
Click here to bid:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

This little gem was painted as a demonstration of my Plein Air painting style for students in my current Plein Air Workshop. The focus here was about brush technique as much as the subject itself.

I am including a couple of detail images where you can better see the type of bold, painterly brush technique I used to add flair and vitality to this painting.

This is an original oil painting on a canvas panel. I am adding this to my big Studio Summer Sale with a $1 starting bid.

Thanks for looking
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home