Thursday, April 05, 2012

12x16 INCH RURAL FARM, TREES, IMPRESSIONIST ART by TOM BROWN


EMAIL ME FOR PURCHASING DETAILS:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

This painting was created in the studio, based on the small study I posted yesterday. The original study was done on location (en plein air). In that painting I wanted to capture the mood of the moment, which required me to work quickly before the light changed.

Then I used that study as the basis for the larger painting shown today, which was done as a demonstration painting in the studio during my usual Wednesday evening workshop.

For this painting I was able to work at a more leisurely pace with more attention to fine details. I was pleased with the results. I hope you like it too. Email me if you would like to own it.
tombrownstudio@cox.net

"END OF A PERFECT DAY, II"
12x16 INCH IMPRESSIONIST LANDSCAPE
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY EBAY AUCTIONS:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home