Tuesday, January 03, 2012

FREE PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP by Tom Brown



Southern California ARTISTS: Watch my daily blog for details about a FREE plein air workshop I will conduct soon in Orange County, California.

Everything is completely free; no strings attached. No catches.

I’ll share everything I know to help other artists enjoy the same fun and excitement I do when painting in the great outdoors directly from nature.

I’ll show you the equipment I use, and exactly how and why I work. I’ll demonstrate my techniques and tips, and answer all your questions. You are also welcome to shoot videos or photos during the workshop if you wish. Watch for details here.

Today’s painting:
“A BREATH OF FRESH AIR”
6x8 inch plein air original oil painting.

Email me for purchasing details:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home