Monday, August 01, 2011

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR WORKSHOP PAINTING


SOLD

Morning fog diffused the distant hills as I began my first demonstration painting at Saturday’s workshop. This spot is well-named as the “Top Of The World”

This was a larger canvas than I often paint on location, measuring 18 inches wide, and I wanted to show the start of the painting today as well as the final result.

I was interested in capturing the misty look created by the fog, and I also wanted to emphasize the pattern of white homes across the hilltop. Later in the morning the fog lifted and the ocean was visible beyond this hill. Imagine the view enjoyed by the residents of those hilltop homes!

Thanks for looking. Email if you’d like to own this painting.
Tom Brown tombrownstudio@cox.net
Also click here and check out my eBay auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home