Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TOM BROWN, LARGE COLORFUL FLORAL STILL LIFE IN SUNLIGHT







This 11x14-inch oil painting was created outdoors in the summer sunlight. I painted it during an outdoor oil painting workshop I taught for other artists.

The warm summer sunlight brings out the delicious colors in the fruit and flowers, and I captured that effect in this original oil painting.

I am including a photo showing some of the students set up near my easel as this was being painted. My easel is just to the right of center in the photo, with the painting in progress.

(I am not at my easel in the photo because I was taking this picture.)

Just beyond my easel you can see the table with the still life set up.

Click here to bid:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home