Friday, August 26, 2011

LARGE TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR PAINTING





This one is really special. The entire world seemed at peace. That was the feeling I wanted to capture here. And the restful colors and gentle light helped communicate that sense of serenity.

But I also wanted to use bold, dynamic brush strokes while maintaining that feeling. It was a balancing act; trying to express serenity, yet using powerful brush techniques in the same painting.

I was pleased with this one, and I think I achieved my goal. I hope you agree.

This painting is called “THE WORLD AT PEACE”. It is a 12x16 inch plein air oil painting done this morning on location at the edge of a canyon here in Southern California.

If you would like to own it, contact me directly for purchasing details:
tombrownstudio@cox.net Thanks for looking. - - Tom Brown

Please visit my eBay Auctions too:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home