Thursday, April 07, 2011

ROAD, TREES, SKY AND MORE BY TOM BROWN





SOLD Nature tempts the eye with a million bits of information. But I want to express my emotional reaction to the experience.


The invigorating smell of fresh air. The comforting warmth of sun on skin. The feeling of freedom in an open space far from hurry, worry or stress. Things the camera can never record.


“FEELING THE MOMENT” is a 6x6 inch palette knife painting created in the middle of a deserted lane while enjoying the beauty of blue skies and balmy breezes. I welcome your reactions or comments. tombrownstudio@cox.net


For a brief preview of the hardbound collector’s edition of my paintings click here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1786423

2 Comments:

Blogger JudyMackeyart said...

This is beautiful, Tom! I like the simplicity of it. Love it!

6:23 AM  
Blogger hmuxo said...

Love this painting, Tom. The colors and brushstrokes are so well done!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home