Monday, February 21, 2011

PAINT WITH ME IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA



ARTISTS: Join me next Saturday when I begin teaching a new PLEIN AIR workshop. This workshop is for all skill levels – even absolute beginners – so you will fit right in. And you will get lots of personal assistance to guarantee success. We will paint at a variety of stunning locations in Orange County. Email for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net

ABOUT TODAY’S NOTEBOOK SKETCH
A heavy marine layer replaced our usual sunny California weather. But this fishing boat being taken from the sea inspired me and I captured it in a small quick sketch. A notepad and my little pochade box were all I needed.

A photo recorded accurate details, while my sketch will serve for my creative vision of this scene in case I decide to do a studio painting of this subject at some future time.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home