Saturday, February 19, 2011

PAINT WITH ME IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA


Paint with me at beautiful locations like this. It’s easier than you expect.

Next Saturday I begin teaching a new PLEIN AIR workshop.

This workshop is for all skill levels – even absolute beginners – so you will fit right in. And you will get lots of personal assistance to guarantee success.

I’ll show you how to capture stunning views like this in your own paintings, working directly from nature. The painting shown here is an example; it was painted during one of my workshops.

If you’d like to join me, email for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I adore your work! Your colors are fabulous and your brushwork is exquisite.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

One day I would love to Tom!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home