Monday, December 27, 2010

COLORFUL TOM BROWN LANDSCAPE


“FIVE MILES TO GO”
6x8 inch oil painting
by Tom Brown
SOLD

For purchasing details email me directly: tombrownstudio@cox.net
(If the link is broken, you can send an email to that address using your normal email service.)

I want to thank everyone for the kind comments about the new book of my paintings. Here is a typical comment that was posted online:
“ Tom - I just received your new book and I am more than impressed! It makes a great addition to my two original Tom Brown paintings! Thank you, keep up the beautiful painting.“

If you haven’t yet ordered one, this is your chance to get a $10 SAVINGS on this Collector Edition book of my work! It’s the next best thing to owning the originals.
Simply click this link and use the code shown below:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1786423
USD $ coupon: CHEER
GBP £ coupon: CHEER1
EUR € coupon: CHEER2
CAD $ coupon: CHEER3
AUD $ coupon: CHEER4

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home