Wednesday, December 01, 2010

BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN





My new book is on the presses and will be available soon!
It is a high quality collector’s edition featuring some of my best paintings. It’s a hardcover 8x10 inch coffeetable book with a beautiful dust jacket. The book is 120 pages and contains over 175 pictures. Keep an eye on my blog for ordering details.

Today’s painting
“MORNING LIGHT”
8x16 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown
Today’s painting was created en plein air (on location), at the edge of a busy street. The morning light was my inspiration, and I chose to use loads of thick juicy paint to describe the scene. I’m including a couple of detail photos to show the delicious texture of paint on the canvas, as well as a photo of the scene taken while I was painting.

Email me if you would like this spot of magic for your walls. And remember to check my eBay auctions for some terrific Holiday Special Offers:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking,
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Kading said...

I appreciate seeing your reference photos in relation to your paintings,it helps me as an artist.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home