Friday, August 13, 2010

TOM BROWN SPANISH STREET SCENE



"SPANISH STREET SCENE"
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

For purchasing information email tombrownstudio@cox.net

This is a small studio study done from a photo I shot in Spain. I was interested in the architecture and layout of the small plaza, but I took artistic liberties to see if I could create a bit more color interest. This is the result. Hope you like it.

To Check my eBay auctions click here:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

What a difference the lovely colors make!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Mary Pyche said...

I'm thankful that you posted the photo and your painging as it shows so well the difference between the art of painting something and the thing itself. It is inspiring to see the big difference and the looseness and colors are wonderful.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home