Monday, August 16, 2010

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR SUNSET


"A FROZEN SUNSET"
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

Art has been a lifelong addiction. As a young kid I discovered that art was a way of escaping to a happier place. Or preserving a golden moment to savor again and again.

It changed my childhood and my entire life forever, giving me a focus that remains to this day. And it continues to provide a means of capturing a cherished moment to savor at my leisure, like the remarkable colors witnessed at sunset.

We have all experienced moments like this; moments that can take your breath away. For many, these moments are soon lost with only a rosy memory that slowly fades.

I’m one of the lucky few. With my paints I can freeze a golden sunset to be cherished forever.

Enjoy the moment! And thanks for stopping to look.

If you would like to purchase this painting, email me at:
tombrownstudio@cox.net

To view my eBay auctions click here:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Have a colorful day.
Tom Brown

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Lancaster said...

Tom, your use of color is amazing. I like to paint similar common objects, but I have not mastered the ability to see the totality of color present. I like your brush technique also

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home