Thursday, July 08, 2010

VENICE CANAL, GONDOLAS BY TOM BROWN


“VENICE CANAL WITH GONDOLAS”
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN


Venice is a unique experience. The waterways serving as streets. The buildings disappearing into water at the base. The small foot bridges crossing the canals. And the sparkling reflections.

I had some wonderful experiences in Venice and will always have fond memories.

If you would like to own this colorful little memory-maker, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown


3 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

I met my husband in Venice.... married him there too.
It is a very special place!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Art with Liz said...

Glad I found your blog - very interesting and informative and great painting!

PS Loved Venice!

5:17 AM  
Blogger nancy wood said...

That is really gorgeous! If only I could hear the commentary, but for now I am at a public terminal in the library, tomorrow I'll be here with my lap top! And ear plugs, listening all day! Every time I go to your website I see something more beautiful than the first sun set, the sun set that I used to watch with my older sister before we had to go inside and see superman, on TV. These are better memories, if that is possible! Thank you for being you. Nancy Carol

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home