Tuesday, July 13, 2010

RESTFUL LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


“ABSOLUTE PEACE AND SERENITY”
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL PALETTE KNIFE
OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN

SOLD
As I’ve mentioned, my usual style of painting is done with brushes. (Like the painting you’ll see tomorrow). But occasionally I like to paint with a palette knife. Alternating between the two styles of painting keeps me fresh in each style.

This one was done at the edge of a farm. It was a cool day with a fresh breeze. Nobody was working the fields at the time, and I had a morning of absolute peace and serenity while I painted.

I feel a sense of relaxation every time I look at this painting. I hope it gives you the same wonderful feelings.

If you would like this little jewel to grace your walls, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

This is really beautiful, Tom! And, it is restful. I love the colors on this.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ann Reyes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Linda Popple said...

You can really use that palette knife! Beautiful colors and good composition. Well done!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home