Wednesday, July 07, 2010

BARN PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“SEEN BETTER DAYS”
6x8 INCH PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN
SOLD
I LOVE OLD BARNS. I grew up in farm country, and even as a teenager I often spent time sketching and painting the aging structures on nearby farms.

Whenever I come upon a relic like this I’m captivated by it. I think of all the lives that have revolved around this farm, and the rich stories that must go along with them. Even though this relic has seen better days, it has served its purpose well.

Thanks for stopping to look. Have a relaxing day. And if you would like to own this memory of bygone days, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy wood said...

Wow. The amazing color. I'm dumbfounded. Really, speechless.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home