Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VIDEO & CITY STREET PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



"MORNING LIGHT"
7x5 INCH ORIGINAL PLEIN AIR
OIL PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


What a fun way to start the day. The early morning light made this scene glow with a peachy color and I just HAD to capture that feeling in a painting. I popped open my custom paintbox and went to work. (Click the type above this image to watch a video about this perfect little paintbox.)

All was quiet except for a lone construction worker across the street and I painted with no interruptions. It was a blissful way to begin the day.

At the finish of the painting I decided to include the traffic cone in front of the truck. It added a nice spot of color and uniqueness to the painting.

If you'd like this little jewel, email me: tombrownstudio@cox.net. Thanks for stopping by. Have a colorful day.
- - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home