Saturday, May 08, 2010

TOM BROWN VIDEO & PLEIN AIR KNIFE PAINTING




"RED SAILS IN THE SUNSET"
5x7 INCH PALETTE KNIFE OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

SOLD

I like to alternate between painting with a palette knife and using a brush. Each is unique, and alternating between the two painting methods keeps my work fresh in each medium. This one was done with a palette knife, and it really sizzles with color.

This little jewel has to be seen and held in person to be fully appreciated. For a short time it is very affordably priced. Email if you'd like it: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Thanks for looking. - - Tom Brown

By the way, I painted this using my custom pochade paint box that everyone is talking about. Click the type above this image to watch the video about my pochade box.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Errington said...

Hi Tom.
I use the same palette as you, and I can`t produce these lovely brilliant colours, how comes? All the best Tom.
Vic.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home