Thursday, May 13, 2010

LARGE CALIFORNIA IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



"PIER GROUP"
16x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

This painting is affordably priced. Email for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

The pier in Newport Beach. I am one of the fortunate people who live a very short drive from this scenic spot and I've painted here a number of times on location. This painting was done in the studio.

I decided to include a photo of the location with my own interpretation for the sake of comparison. I hope you like it.

Thanks for looking, and I wish you a wonderful day wherever you live.
- - Tom Brown

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Very nice! Thanks for including a photo of the scene. It's interesting to see how you interpreted the beach scene and the people. The sky is much nicer in your painting, too.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

Beautifully done...

10:25 PM  
Blogger Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Living in Santa Monica I can relate to this piece.
Beautiful!!
Great idea to add pic with the painting.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home