Thursday, April 29, 2010

PLEIN AIR PAINTING AND POCHADE INFO BY TOM BROWN



"I REALLY DON'T KNOW CLOUDS AT ALL"
8x10 INCH PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE,
CLOUDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN

Email tombrownstudio@cox.net for purchasing details.

In reply to a deluge of inquiries about the pochade paintbox shown in my latest video I have prepared an eBook that is available for ten dollars from my Etsy store here.

The pochade paintbox has been adapted from a basic unit that was originally manufactured for a different function. The unit is readily available, often for less than twenty dollars.

My eBook contains full details telling where to get the unit and how to modify it to become the pochade paintbox I use. It also includes instructions how to attach it to your tripod just like mine does in the video. 

Happy painting.
- - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home