Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEWPORT BEACH HARBOR & BOATS PAINTING BY TOM BROWN






"SPARKLING HARBOR"
12x16 inch original oil painting
by Tom Brown

This painting is very affordably priced until I resume national gallery affiliations later this year. Let me know if you'd like it. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Click the type above this image to see my oil painting video.

This is the harbor at Balboa Island in Newport Beach. I took artistic liberties with the scene to create a more appealing result than the camera sees.

I enhanced the color and sparkle of the water, adjusted the degree of detail on the distant shore and brought some lively brushwork into the painting.

Click the detail image for a better idea of the artistic flair in this painting.

Thanks for looking.
- - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Fishback Fine Art LLC said...

Beautiful work!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home