Monday, April 19, 2010

CITY SKYLINE LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


"WIRED"
6x6 inch plein air painting
by Tom Brown


Here's another of my favorite "skyline" paintings. I loved all the crisscrossing lines in this scene, as well as the birds clustered on the wires. That's what inspired the title.

I regard these as little snapshots of the city, often captured from the side of the road as I sit in the car with my custom paintbox.

This was painted so recently it's still wet. If you'd like it to grace your home or office email me: tombrownstudio@cox.net. Thanks for looking.

- - Tom Brown

3 Comments:

Blogger Violetta Smith said...

Very cool painting.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Very nice, Tom! The colors and design are great! And, of course, your brushstrokes are wonderful.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great painting. I love the colors and just the slight brushstrokes that are the birds sitting on the wires.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home