Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ABANDONED FARM PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE BY TOM BROWN


"LONG FORGOTTEN"
6x8 inch PLEIN AIR PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

This painting is very affordably priced at the moment, until I resume gallery affiliations later this year. Let me know if you would like it. tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD
Click the type above this image to watch my newest oil painting video.

There's something intriguing about ancient farm buildings that have been forgotten and abandoned. I came across this on my travels in the country and spent an enjoyable afternoon recording the scene on canvas. Enjoy! And thanks for stopping.

- - Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Tom I feel the same way about old and abandoned buildings! First your painting caught my eye and then your words :) I love your art!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home