Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SKY AT SUNSET PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN


"LIVING IN THE MOMENT"
6x8 inch Original Plein Air
Oil Painting by Tom Brown

For purchasing details, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

This sunset was too good to pass up. In cases like this my motto is: grab it while you can! And at times like this there is no time to over-think the composition. I have learned to trust my instincts and react on an emotional level. I simply let my heart guide the brush and the painting comes naturally.

If you would like to own this piece at "pre-gallery" prices, email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net (Later this year I will again be represented by brick-and-mortar galleries, which will necessitate a rise in prices. Until then I can still release these little treasures at pre-gallery prices.)

Hope you like this one; it was a joy to paint. Thanks for looking and have a stunning day.
-- Tom Brown

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home