Monday, January 11, 2010

TOM BROWN PLEIN AIR SUNSET IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING


“PAINT FAST OR STAY HOME”
6x8 inch California Impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

The title for this painting was inspired by a friend’s comment as we captured this sunset in oils. Color and light change very quickly during a sunset like this, and there is no time for hesitation. I couldn’t improve on his comment and decided to name the painting accordingly. Enjoy the moment.

Galleries nationwide will once again be showing my paintings later this year. I am currently creating a series of large works for gallery exhibition, in addition to the smaller plein air paintings like this.

Until I resume gallery affiliations I can still offer my work at “pre-gallery” prices. If this one speaks to you, email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

As always, thanks for looking. And keep an eye on this blog for details about the book of my work that will be available later this year, too.

--Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Reyes said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! I really love the colors and the feeling in this one, Tom!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home