Sunday, January 31, 2010

PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“TOP OF THE WORLD”
8x6 inch Plein Air Impressionist
Original Oil Painting by Tom Brown

SOLD

Artists participating my plein air workshop met at this stunning location Saturday morning. This was the view in early morning light, which I painted as a demonstration for the group. Of particular interest was the sense of distance that I wanted to capture in this piece.

The hills and valleys seemed to roll on forever, disappearing into the mountains on the far horizon. I was quite pleased with this plein air painting.

If you would like it for your wall, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna Spinks said...

absolutely lovely..

8:04 PM  
Blogger nancy wood said...

That is remarkable!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home