Thursday, January 07, 2010

IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN



“RED TILE ROOF”
8x10 inch Impressionist
original oil painting by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

An artist's interpretation of the subject can lend a greater degree of interest to an otherwise ordinary scene. In this particular piece colors have been enhanced, portions of the scene have been altered, and even the surface texture of the canvas comes into play.

The way an artist interprets the subject can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. I hope you like what I have done here. Thanks for looking.

And a big thanks to all my loyal collectors, students and followers of this blog who have made last year such a wonderful year for me. I wish you all an even better 2010.

-- Tom

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby Fife said...

Tom-I have been following your blog for a couple of months or so now. I really like this particular painting. I grew up in the CA Bay Area where we have a lot of bungalows and Craftsman style homes. This reminded me of that time so thank you.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home