Friday, December 18, 2009

PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“AWAY FROM IT ALL”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


These small treasures make terrific Holiday gifts, and they are very reasonably priced at the moment. Until I resume gallery affiliations next year I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices - perfect for gift-giving. If this one speaks to you, Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Other great gift ideas are my art instruction videos on DVDs, art lessons on CDs or perhaps a GIFT CERTICATE for an ONLINE PAINTING CRITIQUE to help take a painting to the next level. Email me for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking, and ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home