Monday, December 21, 2009

LARGE PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“PACIFIC GROVE CYPRESS”
11x14 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


During a painting trip up the coast I spent some time in Pacific Grove to capture a number of stunning scenes on canvas. This is one of them.

This is a bit larger than I work on-site when teaching workshops for other artists or filming for the TV shows. When I am painting alone I can complete canvases this size on location without interruptions. Hope you enjoy the view.

Original oil paintings make terrific Holiday gifts, and these are very reasonably priced at the moment. Until I resume gallery affiliations next year I can still offer my work at very affordable prices - perfect for gift-giving. If this one speaks to you, Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Other great gift ideas are my art instruction videos on DVDs, art lessons on CDs or perhaps a GIFT CERTICATE for an ONLINE PAINTING CRITIQUE. Email me for details. tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking, and ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home