Thursday, December 31, 2009

LARGE PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN



“MORNING STILLNESS”
18x24 inch Impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
To purchase this painting email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net
SOLD

Check my blog New Year’s Day – If the weather cooperates I plan to go outside and do a nocturne painting of the Blue Moon on New Year’s Eve.

A New Year’s Eve Blue Moon only occurs ONCE every 19 years! The next one won’t be until 2028. So check my blog New Year’s Day for this historic painting.

A note to all artists: My new Plein Air workshop begins January 9, 2010. Above are highlights from past workshops I’ve conducted. Email me for details if you’d like to join the fun and paint with me this time.

Have a Happy New Year!

Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home