Wednesday, December 09, 2009

GIFT IDEAS, IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“CRAB SHACK”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
Email me to purchase this painting: tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Art is all about enjoyment and inspiration.
If you want to inspire an artist you know and make 2010 their BEST year ever, take a look at these CDs and videos where I tell it all.

COLOR MIXING MADE EASY reveals my personal secrets from my TV shows and live workshops, with LOADS of demos, tips and guides that can be used right away.

PLUS my secret weapon: “OPTICAL COLOR MIXING” that will add a jewel-like sparkle to your paintings that helps keep galleries and collectors coming back for more.


OIL PAINTING MADE EASY is for absolute beginners and experienced artists. In easy-to-follow steps I show how ANYONE can create a beautiful oil painting on their very first try.

I show everything you need to know, including how to place brush strokes, and I give specific recipes for color mixing. It's like attending one of my workshops at home.

PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY shows everything you need to know to join the fun of outdoor painting: all my inside tips, tricks and techniques that you can use right away. Plus valuable BONUS materials from my live workshops.


"PAINTING BIG" PACKAGE (2 LIVE-ACTION VIDEOS ON DVDs plus a printed guide) – just $50 with FREE SHIPPING.

From my TV show, this 2-video set demonstrates my special techniques for painting large canvases. Perfect for artists who want to see it all happen in real time, from start to finish.

I also include a printed guide with my own personal "Essential Secrets To Painting BIG."


MY PERSONAL GUIDE TO CREATING RED-HOT SALES in a down economy.

If you’re already selling all the art you want, you don’t need this. But sales can be better than ever, even in this economy.

It’s not only possible; it’s easier than you think. Sadly, most artists don’t have a clue. So here are my personal secrets, including:

How to get others to sell for you – free

The 6 rules of viral marketing (you can’t afford to ignore this powerful tool)

How to write for the internet (it’s the direct opposite of printed materials)

Finding more collectors (in unexpected places)

Hi-tech & lo-tech selling (the ‘net isn’t the only road to riches)

The entrepreneurial experience (you REALLY need this guide to stay out of trouble and maximize each phase of the selling cycle)

Those who succeed have one thing in common: they seize opportunities. Do you hear opportunity knocking?

CDs are like books for the computer - $30 each
The 2-video live-action set of DVDs is $50.
Shipping is free within the USA.
To order, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home