Monday, December 07, 2009

GIFT IDEAS & IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“PIER PERSPECTIVE”
8x6 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
Email me to purchase this painting: tombrownstudio@cox.net.
SOLD

Showing an artist how to have MORE FUN with their art is the best Holiday gift you can give.

On my TV show and in sold-out workshops I’ve shared secrets of my personal approach to painting and SELLING art (even in a down economy).

If you want to inspire an artist you know and make 2010 their BEST year ever, take a look at these CDs and videos where I tell it all.

“COLOR MIXING MADE EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

“OIL PAINTING MADE EASY EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

“PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY EASY” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

“MY PERSONAL GUIDE TO CREATING RED-HOT SALES” CD - $30 with FREE shipping

2-DVD SET: "PAINTING BIG" (2 LIVE-ACTION VIDEOS ON DVDs plus a printed guide) $50 with FREE SHIPPING

The CDs are like books for the computer - $30 each
The Videos are on DVDs, $50 for the set.
Shipping is free within the USA.
To order, email me at tombrownstudio@cox.net.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home