Tuesday, November 24, 2009

VINTAGE FARM TRUCK, AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“OLD FARM HAND”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

Like beautiful music or a good story, art can soothe the soul and lift the spirits.

A successful painting has an elusive quality of “magic” within, which touches others on some level. Perhaps by triggering unexpected feelings or fond memories. Perhaps through common experiences, or something else.

Each viewer will then “frame” this magic in his or her own personal context, creating the springboard that makes the painting his or her own.

We each have a unique set of life experiences and so we each react differently to a painting. But my goal is to reach out and touch someone’s heart in some way through my art – and let them know we’re connected.

If this painting speaks to you, then I have succeeded.

I’ve been discussing these thoughts with a good friend up north of here and I decided to share them with you today on this blog. As always, I welcome your comments. Let me know your feelings on these things.

If you would like to purchase this painting, please email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for stopping to look. – Tom Brown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home