Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SMALL AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“ON TOP OF THE WORLD”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown

SOLD

This was painted at a location where I will be conducting a plein air workshop in a few weeks. I painted this while scouting locations for my current workshop. The view was simply too breathtaking to resist. I grabbed my ever-ready paint kit from the car and this painting is the result. I hope you like the view.

Sharing these visual treats with others is my goal. For a while I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices until I resume gallery affiliations late next year.

If this little jewel speaks to you grab it while you can! Email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home