Tuesday, November 03, 2009

LITTLE GRAND CANYON, PLEIN AIR IMPRESSIONIST PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“LITTLE GRAND CANYON”
6x8 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

This is a portion of Limestone Canyon where I filmed one of my plein air TV shows. It is known as “Little Grand Canyon” because it bears a striking resemblance to the actual Grand Canyon. This was painted on site.

I have been very deliberately keeping prices low for these small plein air paintings so that more collectors can afford them.

I had sold larger paintings through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my blog. The response has been very gratifying.

Until I resume gallery affiliations late next year I can continue to offer these small paintings at very affordable prices. If this little jewel speaks to you, email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home