Friday, November 06, 2009

INEXPENSIVE IMPRESSIONIST OIL PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“ROCKING AND ROLLING”
8x10 inch California impressionist
oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

For a while I can still offer these little treasures at very affordable prices so that more collectors can afford them until I resume gallery affiliations late next year.

My larger paintings were represented through galleries nationwide for more than 20 years. Several years ago I pulled out of galleries and began offering these small daily paintings directly through my blog.

The response has been very gratifying but next year I expect to once again be in galleries, which will necessitate a rise in prices. Meanwhile if this little jewel speaks to you, email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home