Saturday, October 24, 2009

URBAN PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE by TOM BROWN


“NEAR THE FREEWAY”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown


Recently a friend and I painted together in the city. On the outskirts of the city I found this interesting scene. I got a few stares from confused passersby as I painted this, but beauty is where you find it and this appealed to me. I hope you find the beauty in your day, wherever that is. Thanks for looking.

By the way, I want to thank everyone for such enthusiastic replies about my online art lessons “COLOR MIXING MADE EASY” and “SANTIAGO SUNSET”.

I’m pleased everyone has found them so useful. I wish I could thank each of you personally for your kind comments. Thanks again for your glowing feedback. Keep an eye on this blog for more online art lessons soon.

One more thing: I have a new Plein Air workshop beginning November 14 in Orange County. We will meet for 5 Saturday mornings to paint on location. Email me for further information if you’re interested.

To purchase today’s affordably priced painting email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home