Thursday, October 22, 2009

URBAN CALIFORNIA PLEIN AIR by TOM BROWN


“BIRDS ON A LEDGE”
8x6 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
And a FREE online art lesson!
(See below.)

Another artist and I were painting on the outskirts of Los Angeles and this interesting piece of architecture caught my eye. As I painted, a couple met in the doorway of the building for some private conversation and I quickly added them to the composition.

Yesterday I offered an ALL-NEW FREE ONLINE ART LESSON for all my fans out there in cyberspace. The lesson features a particular brush stroke technique that can add lots of impact to your own work.

It’s still available. If you haven’t requested it yet, email me for your free copy at tombrownstudio@cox.net and ask for the “SANTIAGO Mini-Lesson.”

Meanwhile if you’re interested in today’s painting email me for purchasing details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home