Saturday, October 17, 2009

AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“MAJECTIC LAGUNA BEACH VISTA”
8x10 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown
SOLD

Recently I offered a FREE “mini” art lesson describing how I paint nocturnes on location. Hundreds of artists around the world are now benefiting from this and I appreciate all the kind words from each of you.

Soon I expect to offer another free “mini” art lesson on plein air painting. This lesson will discuss a painting done during the daylight hours, and the lesson focuses on a specific technique of brush stroke.

I hope you’ll keep watching my blog for this new free lesson. Meanwhile if you’re interested, today’s painting is available, and it is very affordably priced. Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home