Monday, October 12, 2009

AFFORDABLE IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR PAINTING by TOM BROWN


“WIND-SWEPT SKIES”
5x7 inch California impressionist
plein air oil painting by Tom Brown

As a small boy I remember watching cloud formations with my brothers and finding animals and other things that were formed by the shapes. Billowing clouds were piled high in the sky on the day I created this painting, forming a dramatic scene that was irresistible.

In fact, the clouds continued moving across the sky even during the night. And so I found myself once again outdoors in the middle of the night painting another nocturne. Check back tomorrow to see that painting also.

Meanwhile if you’re interested, today’s painting is very affordably priced. Email me for details: tombrownstudio@cox.net

Thanks for looking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marian Fortunati said...

These clouds are great and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home